I’m lucky enough to have been nominated for the Seven Things About Me award by the lovely Maggie from wevelosttheplot. As a newbie to the big wide world of blogging I’m very honoured. Thanks Maggie!!
In the spirit of this nomination, here are seven things you may or may not know about me:
1. I used to have a spiral perm as a teenager.
2. I did jazz ballet for way too many years. I’m still sufferring the after effects of the too-tight-bun!
3. I married my high school sweetheart.
4. We have 5.yo twin boys.
5. I love Melbourne with all it’s street art and laneways.
6. I used to be a huge BROS fan.
7. My favourite cuisine is Japanese.
My next responsibility is to nominate seven people or blogs I respect and admire. They are, in no particular order:
Congratulations nominees! I enjoy reading your blogs and I hope others do too.
Now here’s what you’ll need to do next:
Thank and link back to the person who nominated you (I guess that’s me).
List seven things about yourself. Be as creative as you like.
Nominate seven people, link back to them and let them know.
Hopefully I’ve spread the same warm feeling as given to me by Maggie. Happy blogging and good luck!
Love Chrystal x