Sometimes my favourite blog posts to read are the ones that give me an insight into the blogger’s personal life – little things like their favourite shoe, what they did on the weekend or what they had for dinner. It’s that voyuer thing we all have going on- well I do anyway, which explains my love for reality tv! (As I write this I’m waiting for Housewives of New Jersey to start- Theresa you have completely lost the plot this season!!)
So today I thought I’d quickly share with you my favourite beauty products of the moment. They can change monthly, weekly and sometimes daily. I’ve been known to change my nail polish colour a few times a week- you know, just because I can.
Okay, so in no particular order here they are:
1) The Porefessional primer by Benefit. I have tried all the rest, and this is the best, for me anyway. One application and shazam— even skin tone, no redness and skin feels like velvet. Use it on its own, under makeup or over makeup for touch ups. This is the bomb!
2) Loreal Revitalift BB cream – look it’s a moisturiser, no wait it’s a foundation, it illuminates, it hydrates, it evens out skin tone, it picks up the kids from school and it contains SPF. Enough said.
3) Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm– under $5 and it feels amazing. It has a hint of colour and doesn’t have that sticky glossy feeling other balms do. Kissable lips at the ready!
4) Korres eye cream with wild rose– this stuff actually brightens up under your eyes and gives a subtle illumination. Dab some over your make up for an instant KAPOW wow- I slept so well look!
5) Rimmel Wake Me Up Shimmer Touch blush– this tiny tube of bliss is a creamy concoction that gives your cheeks that healthy glow that looks like you’ve just come back from a brisk walk in the English country-side with your Burberry coat and golden retriever called Charles. It has a subtle sparkle to it which I love!
So there you have it – my top 5 beauty essentials of the week. What’s in your make up bag at the moment? x